So, I know this will be a VERY carroty post and you will all judge me while eating your ice cream, curled up inside a blanket, in front of your computer for hours. But, I obviously don't care. At all. In fact, go ahead and comment!
I'm going to post Directioner sayings Then and Now. This obviously will show how we've changed, even since I joined the fandom, little over a year ago.
Then:
"Oh em gee, Louis, I love carrots!"
"I love cats, Harry! Marry me!"
"No! Jimmy Protested." - to answer EvErYtHiNg....
"Potatoes are my favorite vegetable."
" Zayn is so vain..."
"Louis' a fun-gi."
"Liam doesn't like spoons, so neither do I."
So... obviously these are from when we were all mostly innocent little carrots that rode ponies and had friends.
Now:
"That's not very Beyonce of you."
"I'm dipping my intestine in acid and cackling! Wow."
"You ship Haylor? Go die..."
"I want to be the shape of Eleanor. *le bites burger and slurps milkshake.*"
---
Well, that's all for now. :) Very stupid, short post. I just winged it. I'm sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment